Pilot Project Funding Year 2
In 2014, CEHS awarded three Pilot Grants to the investigators listed below. Please click on their names to learn more about their projects.
The goals of these pilot projects include the following:
- To provide support for the development of interdisciplinary research partnerships on environmental health themes with high potential for extramural programmatic funding.
- To provide support to early career investigators, as well as established investigators exploring new research directions, to obtain preliminary data that will strengthen NIH grant applications.
- Strengthen opportunities for leveraging project support from other existing programs (e.g., INBRE, COBRE, CTSA, and other NIEHS funded Environmental Health Centers).
- Provide fiscal support to existing research cores in order to ensure sustainability and growth of CEHS.
- Provide opportunities for CEHS investigators to strengthen grantsmanship.
- About Us
- Research Emphasis
- Research Funding
- COBRE III Pilot Project Funding
- Five Year Project Focuses on Improving Children's Health
- Project Focuses on Improving the Health of the Elderly
- Skaggs Scholars Receive Research Funding
- Facility Cores
- Pollen Report